ISS are our school meal providers. We are delighted that we are able to offer parents the facility to order meals and make meal choices in advance for their children.
Please see the following information about menu choices, and how to order your child’s preferred option:
- Parents can use the website to pre-order lunches for their children and to choose an option at: www.feedinghungryminds.co.uk
- Orders can be placed for the whole term in advance
- Orders can be made for individual days so your child can have a school meal whenever they like
There is also the option of allowing your child to choose their own option using the whiteboards in the classrooms, which will be teacher directed. This option would be more suitable for the upper school children, but it is parental choice to decide if this is suitable for your child.
- Photographs of the meals are displayed to help children make their choice
- If you allow your child to choose at school, you can view what your child has selected from home
- Children who have a special diet will confirm their attendance, but not choose their food as it will have been pre-chosen for them, on approval of a special menu
- If you have pre-ordered your child a meal but they do not attend school for any reason, such as illness or a medical appointment, you will need to cancel your order to avoid paying for a meal not required
All parents should log onto the website and register, even if your child currently has a packed lunch or receives a free meal. If you are registered you will have the opportunity to make last minute changes (up to midnight the day before) from home without having to get a message to school. If you are not able to log onto the website for any reason, or don’t get the opportunity to do so, don’t worry, your child will still be able to order and choose a meal for themselves in class with help from their teacher. Please click here for a step-by-step guide to the meal selection process.
All meals for children in KS2 need to be paid for in advance via Scopay:
You can log onto https://www.scopay.com/stlawrence-pri?redirect=true
If you make any changes to your child's school meal pattern, please inform the school office in advance so that we can make sure the correct amount is charged to your account.
Children in KS1 will continue to receive free government funded meals.
We would also like to inform parents that if they need help navigating their way around the website, logging in, making payments, or any other issues, please use the ISS helpline.
This helpline should be the first port of call for any query rather than the school office.
Help line number: 01924 792334
Or email: email@example.com