ISS are our school meal providers, who offer parents the facility to order meals and make meal choices in advance for their children.
- Parents can use the website to pre-order lunches for their children: Parents.feedinghungryminds.co.uk
- There is also the option of allowing your child to choose their own meal in their classroom, which will be teacher directed.
- Children who have a special diet will confirm their attendance, but not choose their food as it will have been pre-chosen for them, on approval of a special menu.
- School meals can now be paid for via the feeding hungry minds website, as well as being able to put a balance onto Scopay. You must have credit on your account before you are able to place an order.
- Children in KS1 will continue to receive free government funded meals.
We would also like to inform parents that if they need help navigating their way around the website, logging in, making payments, or any other issues, please use the ISS helpline.
This helpline should be the first port of call for any query rather than the school office.
Help line number: 01924 792334
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the ISS 2020 update
This short YouTube video shows how to create an account and order meals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBG-6hoSXqA&feature=youtu.be&safe=active