School Lunch Provider
ISS Feeding Hungry Minds are our school meal providers.
- Register for an account by clicking on this link: Parents.feedinghungryminds.co.uk
- All parents will need to register with Feeding Hungy Minds. This allows parents to pre-order lunches for their child, especially useful for parents of younger children.
- KS2 parents will pay for their child's school meals via their Scopay account. There needs to be credit on the account before an order can be placed. Children in EYFS and KS1 receive free government funded meals.
- Parents can use the website to pre-order lunches for their children. However, most children will choose their own meal in their classroom, which will be teacher directed.
- Children who have a special diet will confirm their attendance, but not choose their food as it will have been pre-chosen for them, on approval of a special menu.
If parents need help navigating their way around the website, logging in, making payments, or any other issues, please use the ISS helpline.
This helpline should be the first port of call for any query rather than the school office.
Help line number: 01924 792334
Or email: email@example.com
Please click here for the ISS 2020 update
This short YouTube video shows how to create an account and order meals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBG-6hoSXqA&feature=youtu.be&safe=activ
click here for a new parents registration guide from ISS
click here to view the ISS online meal ordering process
click here to view the latest menu